May 05,2013
May 05,2013
I own a flat in Vauxhall and invited several estate agents to value my flat as my employer may relocate me at the end of the year. My move is not yet confirmed but I wanted to get an idea of what it was worth and what I had to do if I let it.
Of the four local agents I called, one unbelievably did not show up and of the three who did come the most informative and helpful was Robin Sanassy of Dexters. Not only did he have an excellent knowledge of the area and my complex but he also gave me clear advice on marketing and how best to present my flat. He also advised on my tax affairs (which the other 2 did not) and ran though everything I needed to do. It was refreshing to meet an estate agent who obviously knows what he is talking about and I will definitely use Dexters if indeed I relocate abroad.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Vauxhall Branch