Jan 15,2013
Jan 15,2013
Hard sell - as others have said, they just want the property off the market and will lie to make it so. I am now stuck in a shitty flat on a 3 year contact with no get out clause other than to put it on Gumtree and hope for someone to take it off my hands... I wish they\'d have said that the property freehold is owned by Southwark Council and i\'d be sharing the building with council scum who don\'t want to get any sort of job, argue at 4am resulting in the police kicking their door down, stealing my mail... The guy I spoke to was nice at the start then when I asked to see the property a second time in order to make up my mind, he told me that they couldn\'t do any other viewings that day... I then hesitated (I had to move out of my existing flat) and he could sense my hesitation and went back on himself and said that they had lots of viewings lined up!! Asshole! I blame myself for being so gullible, but when you are looking for somewhere and you need to move out, it is a stressful time - be careful you put a wall up to their bullshit and don\'t accept things on their terms - I was indeed frightened of missing out on something that fit my budget, location and timescale, but even if you do miss out, there\'ll always be something else - or a storage centre and someone\'s sofa to sleep on without any pressure - it\'s not ideal I know, but I have learned the hard way. They also infuriated me on moving in I found the place dirty and in need of repair - it had not been cleaned by the previous tenants nor by a cleaning company between tenants. After repainting the walls, cleaning the carpets and basically doing everything I could to ensure I got every penny of my deposit back from my previous flat (and still being charged £60 for \'professional cleaning\', I am well aware that one should move into a clean flat if going through a \'High Street\' agent. Nothing was clean and I had to do it all myself. It was an omen I didn\'t want to believe - I had made a gross error. As I mentioned I blame myself, but Dexters are liars, so be warned, be ready and above all - don\'t let them pressure you. Indeed, if only I had seen this first...
By: Micheal
Mar 04, 2015
I found Temi to be very helpful . He always carried out any requests I had and was happy to go the extra mile even after I had paid the required funds. I would definitely recommend Temi and Dexters again.
By: Louise
Jan 28, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Vauxhall Branch