Oct 05,2013
By: 'The worst experience'
Oct 05,2013
They are lucky they won\'t let me leave 0 stars. 1 star is way too much for their performance. I had the misfortune of renting a flat from them. As everyone has said before it was al fine till we actually moved in. The flat was not cleaned, loads of rubbish left behind by previous tenants. Even to get rid of that stuff we had to take pictures and send them to Thamesview as god forbid we will through out landlords precious old toaster. Living one week no water another no electricity and them sending engineers that can\'t fix anything. People working for them don\'t even want to work. Rude and unhelpful staff! Don\'t bother paying rent in advance as on the date they will still call you and harass you as their accounts is obviously not doing their job properly. And now having to beg them to return our deposit.

Stay away!!!!
By: Asma
Nov 25, 2013
Hello, I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am Head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to customerservices@thamesview.co.uk, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you. I look forward to hearing from you.
Asma