Dec 20,2012
Dec 20,2012
I cannot begin to describe the dreadful service and lack of guidance and help from this company. They did not do their property inspections and the Tenants multi - let my property and it was another lettting agant who brought the state of the letting and my property to me attention. I tried to get rid of them and they ignored me - the Tenants did immense damage to my property and did a runner as they and their sub letters had so much bad debt and i have not managed to get a penny out of the pathetic Deposit Protection Scheme - Use My Deposits instead.

All I can say is NEVER NEVER again - though to be fair I originally used Moving Space and these idiots brought them out!
I am thousands of ounds out of pocket due to their incompetence!
By: Louise
Jan 14, 2013

I am really sorry to hear that you have been unhappy with the service provided by Dexters. I am head of Customer Services here at Dexters and I wondered if I could be of any further assistance. If you could e-mail me further details to, we can discuss the situation directly and try and resolve any outstanding issues for you.

I will look forward to hearing from you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch! To leave a new review of Dexters Vauxhall Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Dexters Vauxhall Branch