Apr 18,2013
Apr 18,2013
IT was a dreadful experience renting a property through Hancocks and not one I would wish on my worst enemy. The staff were rude and inefficient and arrived late with the keys on the first day when my removal men were waiting to get in.. The house was filthy and we were paying a great deal of money- it had cat food on the floor, a dirty hob and worst of all even the kitchen surfaces were dirty. It had old furniture left even though it had been agreed to be let unfurnished. The hob only had 3 working rings and the response was it was as I had seen it when I looked around- but I had not tried all the hobs! There was no grill pan for the grill and over was a health hazard.
Many items broke during our stay there: the washing machine which took them 6 weeks to repair. The automatic gates- they just told us to leave them open. Then the shower broke. Indeed there was a shower over the bath but we were paying rent for a bathroom and a shower room and they refused to repair the main shower.
I did have to look again to rent near Chichester when builders messed up a renovation on our home and I made absolutely sure that I did not look at any properties on with Hancocks. I also know of a friend who couldn\'t get her deposit back through them when it was not held centrally like it is now. I nearly became ill because the house rental through the was so difficult.
Avoid like the Plague!
Repaired items efficiently. Ensure hose was clean and fit for purpose when we moved in. Reply to correspondence. Be efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hancock & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Hancock & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hancock & Partners Office 1