Apr 11,2013
Apr 11,2013
I had a very positive experience with Hancock & Partners as a letting agent. From the beginning they were responsive to my emails, positive, friendly and clearly wanted to make an effort to help me with my enquiry. They found appropriate properties matching my search (unlike other letting agents who seem to only use a bot or automated search and find all sorts of mismatches) and it so happened they found the one I decided to let.

I am new to the UK and I had a number of questions (including unusual ones) throughout the process of moving and getting to know the area. Each member of staff at Hancock & Partners was consistently helpful, responsive and generous with their time. They were welcoming as well as professional whether I rang them or walked into the office. I also found their office to be congenial overall and they work well together as a team.

I cannot recommend Hancock & Partners highly enough as a letting agent in Chichester. I encourage prospective tenants and landlords to consider them and I would certainly use them again myself.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hancock & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Hancock & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hancock & Partners Office 1