Jun 09,2010
Jun 09,2010
I recently bought a flat through the Crystal Palace branch. They negotiated a very good price for me, and then went on to find me tenants in super-quick time, also acheiving an asking price rent.

Their office is open early till late, which was very useful when I needed to go along and drop keys etc off after work during the week.

Their letting service has just taken over the full tenant management of the flat, and judging by their performance so far, I have complete confidence in their knowledge and ability to look after it for me (I've used a few in the past and its apparent very quickly if an agent isn't aware of all that letting a property entails).

I have found everyone I've dealt with to be very hard-working, courteous and friendly. All in all, a very positive experience. Particular thanks to Nick, Mohammed, Nikki and Jola!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch