Apr 17,2013
Apr 17,2013
Me and my girlfriend were looking for a flat last 2 months. We\'ve visited so many agencies and their attitude was terrible (and their offers were even worse). Daniel Thornton (Streets Ahead\'s agent) was the first agent, who made me believe that he\'s here to help anybody to find a nice place to live and he will do everything to make people happy. This guy is full of energy, having smile always on his face, but what I appreciated most is - he was listening and was absolutely honest. Agents usually cheat, they don\'t tell you the whole truth, or they don\'t have an answers.. and then you\'ve got a trouble. Daniel (and I do believe that the other guys in Streets Ahead are the same) provided all information we needed, all of them were real and I must say - It\'s the right man in the right place and I\'d like to give a BIG THANK YOU to Daniel and the whole agency for helping us to get our perfect place to live. You deserve those awards, excellent ratings - well done guys.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch