Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Poor at answering phones. Phones often ignored. I work and am busy so this is an inconvenience. Often slow to arrange repairs. We are lucky our landlord has a direct input otherwise I doubt we would ever get anything done. To be honest I sometimes wonder why he uses them. Property inspections can only be carried out on weekdays. Not being funny but why should I waste my holidays for this? Our rent is always on time and the property is immaculate.
When informed they would have to wait until my next day off their attitude was appalling. This was a mere 3 weeks away! I\'m assuming most of their tenants do not work and have nothing better to do with their time! Rude and unhelpful about sums up my experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall! To leave a new review of Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall