May 23,2011
May 23,2011
Was told no fee no sale. Sent a bill for 99+vat for withdrawl. Now I am being told it isnt a withdrawl fee but it is for costs incured such as sale boards and admin that should I have sold my property would have been absorbed in the fee? To me that is a fee for not selling and lets face it 2 veiwings in over 1 year is not good. My board also blew down and it took 2 months and 3 phone calls to get it put back up.
I have been unable to find my copy of my contract so I supose i dont have much argument and will have to pay. Office hours are not the best, Sunday opening and bankhollidays ect. Read the small print. Tone changes on phone when you withdraw.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall! To leave a new review of Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall, please click the link below !
Write a review for Rook Matthews Sayer Forest Hall