Download Property Smart Leader App
Apr 10,2013
By: 'Kate'
Apr 10,2013
Daniel Thornton was excellent (after some initial confusion between the two Daniels). Daniel Woods was not - he never returned any of my calls or emails. There were quite a lot of mixed messages about the procedure for checking out of the old tenants, and promised calls to them were not made. The keys that I left with them when the old tenancy started have also been mislaid.
Daniel Thornton was excellent (after some initial confusion between the two Daniels). I would use him again, but I\'m not sure whether I get a choice in the matter? Daniel Woods was not - he rarely returned any of my calls or emails. There were quite a lot of mixed messages about the procedure for checking out of the old tenants, and promised calls to them were not made.
Attached Files