Apr 10,2013
Apr 10,2013
Daniel Thornton was excellent (after some initial confusion between the two Daniels). Daniel Woods was not - he never returned any of my calls or emails. There were quite a lot of mixed messages about the procedure for checking out of the old tenants, and promised calls to them were not made. The keys that I left with them when the old tenancy started have also been mislaid.
Daniel Thornton was excellent (after some initial confusion between the two Daniels). I would use him again, but I\'m not sure whether I get a choice in the matter? Daniel Woods was not - he rarely returned any of my calls or emails. There were quite a lot of mixed messages about the procedure for checking out of the old tenants, and promised calls to them were not made.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch