Mar 28,2013
Mar 28,2013
Rob was absolutely fantastic throughout the whole process. I accepted an offer on my house after only one week of it going on the market. It was well marketed and promoted. Then after an initial period of inactivity from all involved in the process Rob got behind chasing the necessary people regularly. He kept us up to date at all times, returned phone calls quickly, remained friendly and professional thoughout some frustrating parts of the process and ultimately was instrumental in making it all happen. He went above and beyond what I would expect of an estate agent and I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and therefore Jordan Fishwick to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow