Nov 09,2013
By: 'Yvonne Rennison'
Nov 09,2013
Hi
The efficiency of Kirsty was excellent and she was very prompt in answering my emails prior to me moving in.
However , the property was unclean, dirty walls, dirty bed mattress, filthy oven, microwave and the dishwasher had dishes in it, which looked like they had been there for years. I did not have a postbox key until Charlotte (Hale office) dealt with my case. It was 7 days after taking on the lease that I got a postbox key. The flat alarm was inoperative also.
I am very disappointed in the standard of the flat and the agency should check if it is fit to let (i.e look in cupboards, open up the oven, check alarms etc) I have spent a lot time trying to get things rectified. Re the cleanliness I have hired a cleaner to give the property a proper clean. As I will be buying a property in the next 6 months , I will be not be using the services of Jordan Fishwick
Please see above.