May 24,2013
May 24,2013
A warm welcome from cheerful Kirsty when she met me and showed me around the flat.
She was able to answer all my questions and provide me with useful information in a professional manner.
All matters with Kirsty via phone/email were dealt with in a courteous manner, immediately, very efficient.

Debbie was also very efficient.She guided me through all the forms, documents that had to be signed etc. clearly.
All my queries were dealt with immediately when I popped into Jordan Fishwick and over the phone and email.
She made the whole process go so smoothly I didn\'t have to worry about a thing.
My keys were handed over yesterday the minute I walked through the door! Excellent!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow