Feb 14,2013
Feb 14,2013
My first contact with Streets Ahead was on a bitterly cold Sunday morning in January. The warm welcome myself and my partner received soon made us forget the cold outside. From then on evrything has been very professional yet friendly. The viewings were made easy by text updates, there was no pressure to take a particular property and every effort was made to find a property suitable for us and within our budget.
Daniel kept us informed at each step and made a stressful situation easier to deal with from the initial viewing, through the following stages to completion this Saturday, 16th February 2013.
Thank you all at Streets Ahead especially, Daniel and Autumn (in the Crystal Palace branch).

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch