Feb 08,2013
Feb 08,2013
I\'m writing to express what a fantastic service Daniel Thornton has provided in helping with my property search from start to finish. As a customer that used streets ahead over 2 years ago who briefly encountered Daniel his attentiveness and professional manner shown in firstly remembering me and my wife, our expectations and what we require was second none.. He listened to what we wanted and acted upon it instantly. When we picked a property Daniel had sourced for us nothing was to much trouble. He showed us the property outside of his working hours and in the middle of extreme snow fall as he worked around our hectic working life\'s. I Have found that any question, request and even favour is never silly, inconvienent or to much work with Daniel he is always more then happy to help and there is a solution offered straight away. I would suggest that anyone looking for a professional service offered by an estate/letting agent to look directly at Daniel.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch