Feb 05,2013
Feb 05,2013
PVL properties is a highly inefficient agent in my opinion, a company that brought me only page 13/13 of the tenancy agreement to sign, good thing I didn\'t fall into that trap, as their contract was not what we agreed upon. PVL claims to have carried out an inventory of the apartment before my arrival and now are insisting on withholding £200 of my deposit for that purpose even though during my stay they kept telling me that someone was going to come to my apartment to do so, so how come they change their story only when it\'s time to refund my money? Please judge!
When I moved into d apartment it was very dirty with a condom under the couch, how appauling and now they ask for another £200 for the "professional cleaning" which was so professional it left me a nasty present under the couch!
Good luck to anyone who chooses to have any dealings with PVL properties, my final words are get ready for the 9 mice I caught in a week during my stay in lisson grove.
By: PVL Properties Building management
Apr 23, 2013
This negative comment has been reported as an abuse on this website and should be deleted.
The comments left are totally unfounded and without any merit.

PVL Properties Ltd