Jun 28,2013
Jun 28,2013
I would like to share my positive experience at my 2 bedroom flat that is managed by pvl. I was introduced to the property by a local marylebone estate agent (Which I would recommend: Platinum properties) and we have been in the property for nearly 18 months. All my maintenance has been promptly dealt with and the building manager in charge is very professional and always a pleasure to correspond with, my neighbours from my floor are also happy about the management of the building. I would personally definitely recommend PVL Properties as a management company as our flat and building is well taken care of and when needed always have somebody to speak to.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PVL Properties Ltd Mayfair! To leave a new review of PVL Properties Ltd Mayfair, please click the link below !
Write a review for PVL Properties Ltd Mayfair