“Unprofessional...”

Sep 01,2018
By: 'MM'
Sep 01,2018
Absolutely thrilled about whole situation, viewed the flat, paid deposit, I did gave notice in my old place because when your paying deposit means place is yours right? 2 weeks before moving in date I'm getting an email, not even a phone call without any explanations why I won't get to rent the flat. Went trough half of the paperwork and references. All I've been told ' GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FLAT RESEARCH ' ! Been few days still didn't even get deposit back. Be careful. Either been racist, and picking up people or just playing around. If won't get deposit back soon will take some legal actions!
By: MM
Sep 03, 2018
References wasn't even been checked, no need to lie about it. I haven't went trough even whole references procedures. It's simple as it is. Also of course you keep saying that full refund will be done but there's more words and no action.
By: Joey Goddard
Sep 03, 2018
Dear MM,

I am sorry it didn't work out but paying a holding deposit does not automatically mean the flat is yours, it means that we will reserve the flat while we check your references, which we did. As you didn't pass referencing the landlord was unable to offer you a tenancy, we are refunding your holding deposit in full and you have not been charged for referencing or administration fees.

Kind Regards,