Jan 21,2013
Jan 21,2013
Avoid at all costs! The worst agency I\'ve have ever come across in my experience as both a tenant and landlord. On this occasion, I was the tenant. When we moved in, we arrived to a dirty flat with several features not working e.g. no water from the shower, despite it working when we viewed it. The flat not been cleaned at all, and I have no doubt that Alex Neil simply pocketed the last tenant\'s deposit and tried their luck. It seems they are out to rip people off at any opportunity - and I expect they are ripping our ex-landlord off too. They are the only company to have ever charged a check out fee of over £100 which I find outrageous. The deductions they wanted to take from our deposit were untrue and as a previous person listed here, very different from the check in report. I also needed to make nearly 50 alterations to the check in report/inventory. Upon moving out, it has taken a very long time to get this deposit back, and we received an email to say it bascially wasn\'t their problem any more. Overall - incompetent, rude, difficult and money grabbers are just a few of the words I\'d chose.
Too many things to list!
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 25, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe our services were provided. Please be advised that at all times we operate in accordance with our clients instructions and all signed Tenancy Agreement documents. Unfortunately our Internal Complaints Procedure holds no record of your concerns; however I would be more than happy to independently investigate all maters and offer a full report. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG. David Hatch. Director.
By: Unhappy tenant
Aug 30, 2013
Can't agree more. I'm in the process of moving out now and all extra hidden costs appears all of the sudden. Moreover they constantly try to pass the responsibility to third party.
By: Robert
Apr 11, 2013
I agree with the above, AVOID!!!! They're trying to charge me a fee to provide a reference to my new estate agent! They never mentioned this before I signed the contract.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf