Jan 18,2013
Jan 18,2013
An absolute pleasure to deal with from viewing to completion!

The viewing was undertaken by Jack Hicks, an extremley positive viewing which was helped by Jacks knowlege of the property and local area, When I had questions regarding the property he did not hesistate in making a call to the seller to clarify any required information. I even put the offer in during the viewing there and then which was then accepted later that afternoon.

The progress of the sale was dealt with by Bonnie Pooley, I honestly cannot thank Bonnie enough for all her hard work during the purchase, She is extremley helpful and did not hesitate to deal directly with my solicitor or the sellers solicitor when communication broke down between us. Without Bonnie I feel I would not have been able to complete on the property. An extemley highly recommended and valued member of staff within the Streets Ahead group, Sent an email to the director and sales director to pass on my thanks to her, If your purchasing and you manage to get Bonnie Pooley as your progressor then you will have no worries or concerns what so ever!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch