Jan 07,2013
Jan 07,2013
Firstly, I was new to the renting game having split up with my wife. It is a scary old world out there when you come into letting agencies for the first time in your late 30s!
Watsons made me feel very welcome and explained the market. They regularly inspect the properties (every 3 months) which, as a tenant, is actually welcome because we felt that they interacted with me and we could also use the opportunity to talk about any issues I was having.

On checkout, there was a stain on the carpet which our carpet cleaner could not get out and I was very honest and upfront. They brought a specialist in who managed to get rid of the stain. The charge for this was £60 all-in which in my opinion was very reasonable! This was the only thing to come out of my deposit.

If I need another property in LB I will approach Watsons before looking at anyone else\'s properties. I\'m surprised as a landlord, that you could have a problem with Watsons - at least they take notice of tenants and how the property is being looked after which i can\'t say about my current agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Watsons Property Management Leighton Buzzard! To leave a new review of Watsons Property Management Leighton Buzzard, please click the link below !
Write a review for Watsons Property Management Leighton Buzzard