Mar 26,2015
By: 'J Beckett'
Mar 26,2015
I have been dealing with Gavin and the team since 2010 when we rented out our flat. We have had tenants in the property constantly between then and selling the property in March 2015. Everyone we have dealt with from Watsons has always been helpful and dealt with any issues quickly and efficiently, making sure they came back to us when they said they would. Christine who deals with the invoices has always been fantastic and again responds very quickly to queries. I would highly recommend Gavin and Watsons to anyone thinking of using them to rent out their property and if in a position in the future were we require a service like this, I wouldn't hesitate to return to them. Excellent service from start to finish.
I found the fees to be acceptable given the excellent service we received.

Watsons Property Management