Jan 06,2013
Jan 06,2013
Buying on your own is not easy and I found Streets Ahead to be very proactive during my search for a flat and throughout the buying process. Marina Steele is an excellent estate agent, largely because she listens to you and tries to find you the flat you are looking for, rather than the one she wants you to buy. Jayne Best was invaluable during the buying process. I have no doubt that I would not have moved so quickly if it had not been for Jayne. I must also mention Jon Butler who acted as mortgage advisor. This is second mortgage Jon has helped me to secure and I have nothing but gratitude for his continued help and for the professionalism and kindness with which he has dealt with the process on both occasions. Mortgage Advisors are plentiful, but there are few who could match the quality of service you receive with Jon Butler.

In conclusion; two days after my move I am still smiling and I owe that to the above team at Streets Ahead. I would whole heartedly recommend going with the Streets ahead team when buying your property.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch