Nov 22,2012
Nov 22,2012
The positive reviews on this website were a real surprise to me. I have assumed that the authors have not been with Alex Neil long. I will never use them again having rented two properties with them over two years. I have a long list of complaints with them; with the main issue being the problems we had getting things fixed (e.g we moved into our flat and on day one the kitchen cupboards were falling took 3 months to get them fixed). The other main issue being the massive discrepancies between check in inventories and check out inventories, the whole system here is set up to fleece the tenant and Owen at Alex Neil seems to love playing off the landlord against the tenant. On both occasions that we moved out of a flat with Alex Neil we were asked to cough up £150, both times for very different reasons and this seems to be a standard add-on they will try to extract from tenants moving out. Alex Neil\'s staff are very friendly at face value and first contact but my advice is to avoid, it is not genuine and they do not share your best interests.
Been honest, fixed things in a timely fashion not charge us for things we didn\'t break or damage use a decent inventory company
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 25, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe our services were provided. Unfortunately our Internal Complaints Procedure holds no record of your concerns; however I would be more than happy to independently investigate all maters and offer a full report. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG. David Hatch. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf