Nov 12,2012
Nov 12,2012
As a first time buyer (and a foreigner!) I found the process in England to be a strange and endlessly complicated process so it was with great relief when my account was handed to Ms. Bonnie Pooley, whom I would consider a shining light at Streets ahead. My only complaint with Bonnie is that I did not deal with her from the outset! Unfortunately, I would not say the same for Streets Ahead overall and feel that I was mislead on a number of occaisions such as whether the property was taken off the market after my offer was accepted (it was not) and whether there was an upper chain (there was). After 3 months and considerable investment on my part, I was very frustrated and no longer trusted the process so had decided to walk away. When I called the agent to inform him, I was told he had left the company and that my account had been handed over. Luckily, it was handed to Bonnie and somehow she sorted out the whole mess within a few weeks. I found Bonnie\'s approach to be personal and reassuring and can honestly say that without her, I would not have a house today! My rating for Bonnie is Excellent but Streets Ahead only average.

Streets Ahead