Nov 05,2012
Nov 05,2012

On initial contact they are very friendly and courteous, however once they have your money all communication completely dries up, Phone calls are NEVER returned.

In our case they not only took our deposit, they failed to tell the Landlord that they had a found a tenant. We turned up on the day to move in, and as the Landlord had no knowledge of us we couldn\'t move in, we were left on the street with all of our possessions with no where to go :-(.
By: Daniel Woods
Nov 06, 2012
Hi, Please accept our sincere apology for our failure on this occassion to provide you with a satisfactory service,
I have already asked for a full investigation into the matter. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the matter with you further, Please feel free to contact me at or 020 8654 1234,
I apoligize for all inconvience caused and hope to speak to you to soon,
Kind Regards,
Daniel woods - Lettings Manager

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch