Nov 02,2012
Nov 02,2012
From the moment I phoned Streets Ahead, I found them to be the most responsive, professional, interested and accommodating of the estate agents I had contacted in my efforts to purchase a house. I was abroad during most of the negotiations - something I worried might complicate dealings in the UK - but I need never have been concerned. Since meeting Bonnie Pooley everything I needed - every enquiry I had - was dealt with efficiently. I found her to actually go above and beyond what I had expected in her willingness to help solve a few issues that I had encountered regarding being out of the country - things she need not have concerned herself with, but that certainly made my purchasing process a headache-free one. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and this agent to anyone buying a house, and if I sell in the future, they will be the first I will call.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch