Sep 06,2012
Ami Wills
Sep 06,2012
I purchase one property from whitegates in Leeds, and I would never not buy any other property from them in future. They are not help full, doing only what they have to do, and in some cases not telling truth. As I placed my offer for this property I find some issues as an alarm system no working, or central heating boked down. When I did call them i been told that all issues been fixed (but it wasn\'t fixed).
How people can trust this agency???

When I collect set of keys to my new property even Amy which she was running my case wasn\'t came to give me them. She was just looking at me from other room.

Not good at all.
By: Ami Wills - Whitegates
Nov 13, 2012
I am most disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the service that you received. We always try to be pro-active in chasing solicitors and keeping vendors and purchasers updated throughout the selling process. I am unsure of what is meant by "not telling the truth" and that some of the items were not working, however if you would like to contact me directly then I would be more than willing to look into these issues for you.

Yours sincerely