Dec 02,2011
Dec 02,2011
I bought my flat from Whitegates in South Leeds when I moved from Manchester to Leeds. I had never bought a property before but the team made the whole process a very positive one by assisting me every step of the way. They listened carefully before telling me about all of the properties they had which fit my requirements. They had many properties to choose from, which I hadn't found with other agents I approached. They also kept me updated by contacting me when new properties came onto the market. When I wanted to view a property, appointments were arranged with ease and at convenient times to suit me, including the possibility of having several appointments in one day, as I was travelling to Leeds from Manchester. When I found the flat I wanted to buy and made an offer, they contacted the vendor straight away and within a few minutes, phoned me back to say that my offer had been accepted. When I come to sell my flat, I will definitely get in touch with the team in South Leeds.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston