Nov 30,2011
Nov 30,2011
WOW ......Whitgates are EXCELLENT !!!!! I'm new to renting and this team is GREAT, right from the start through to completion I had every confidence I was been very well looked after! Ever possible avenue was explored and Ami did everything she could by keeping me up dated with the latest properties avalible, everything clealry explained in detail gave me confidence that the team would find the right flat for me. The honesty from the staff made me feel that they knew what was important to me, it felt like a partnership which unfortunately some estate agents couldnt compete with.

I wish the team at this branch all the very best and would strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly, possitive, honest, and excellent outcome to help finding the right property that meets with their demands.
Thanks to Ami for your excelent communication and flexible responce, to Liam for been flexible and showing the flat in his own time, (saturday afternoon) and chloe for dealing with the paperwork in a most fast and efficient way.

Good luck for 2012! and Thank you Whitesgates for a team of people who clearly enjoy their jobs!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston