Sep 09,2012
Sep 09,2012
Whilst the flat was very reasonably priced and the agent who conducted 2 viewing was knowledgable - the time it took to get the flat ready and the lack of communication during the process, left us disappointed.

On numerous occasions I was asked to contact the office (rather than the other way around) to find out whether the place was ready. I think the situation could have been handled better if our expectations were managed properly - rather than giving us an initial moving date, then denying it later on.
By: Ami Wills - Whitegates
Nov 13, 2012
I am most disappointed to hear that you were unhappy with the level of service that you have recieved. We always try to ensure that we move tenants in on a date that is suitable for them, however we often have to arrange for work / cleaning to be carried out, as well as carrying out our own admin for the property, which includes inspecting the property and creating an inventory. I am sorry that you were asked to contact the office - this certainly is not our usual procedure - we would normally contact tenants to arrange move-in dates etc. If you would like to discuss the matter further, then please contact the office and I will be more than happy to look into this further for you. And once again, I do apologise if your move did not go as smoothly as it should have done.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston