Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
From the initial meeting with the agent after seeing a few other local agents, I knew Whitegates was the best Agent to use. They knew the surrounding area and pricings of local property and even knew the history of our estate, when properties had been sold etc. Other agents I saw were just making it up as they went along and had far less knowledge than myself, with one marketing a similar property to ours at a 50% higher price until they eventually dropped it far enough down to the real market value. I think is very important to get the correct agent and marketing price from the start. They dealt with us very professionally and I can not recommend them enough. It took just over 12 months to sell our property and they kept in regular contract with us throughout. Highly Recommend...

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Beeston