Dec 10,2011
Dec 10,2011
All my dealings with South Leeds Whitegates have been excellent. At both ends of the tenancy we have been met with friendly professionalism and clear communication. No matter who you talk to in the office you are given swift and efficient service, and everyone seems to genuinely go out of their way to assist.

At the end of the tenancy we has some issues with the furniture. Other letting agents I have been with in the past have been unhalful in the extreme, more interested in getting rid of you - and keeping your bond - than in helping. Ami at the Whitegates office threw all my pre-conceptions of letting agents on their heads by being quite astonishingly helpful and supportive thoughout the whole situation. She was always available to talk to me, never kept me waiting, always had answers or was willing to go well above and beyond the call of duty to get them. Truly first class customer service, the likes of which are almost never found these days - a real pleasure.

A testiment to their excellent service is that I'm still renting with them, and am happy to continue to do so in the future!

Whitegates Estate Agents