Aug 25,2012
Aug 25,2012
I marketed my property with the two men that run the lettings department in Ramsgate and they were fantastic from day one, i\'d always used to go for the cheaper agents as i thought renting was relatively easy but I had some pretty bad experiences and this time my property became empty and a friend stated they\'d had a good service through these two gentlemen. so I contacted them and from the outset they told me laws and regulations that I never knew existed and I should have adhered to in my previous lettings. Turns out due to my living abroad i should have filled out a non resident landlord form otherwise I would have to be deducted more tax as well as a few other pointers on my duties as a landlord which I was never ever told by any of the other agents. They showed me how extensively they qualify tenants and the importance of it. They also stated that there were minimal things i needed to do that would achieve maximum rent and that they always review their properties and be warned that price reductions may be needed if it doesn\'t shift quick. My property was advertised 3 days before we had the offer so no need. Matthew although looks very young and fresh faced was surprisingly knowledgeable and did exactly what he said he would and the negotiator Dave was very experienced and managed find my lovely tenants as well as negotiate a long term let and seeing him in action showing the tenants around my house whilst I was present just blew me away! he came early to get a feel for it so he knew what he was talking about, the tenants arrived and I didn\'t realize how many selling points my house had until I saw it first hand from Dave (and he was quite cute as well ;-)). I could then book my flight back to Sydney with great piece of mind that my house was in great hands and had no problems (touch wood) ever since.

They handed me one of these all-agents cards with the standard terms and conditions and ive only just stumbled across it so i wanted to share my experience.

sorry it took so long.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 46