Sep 11,2012
Sep 11,2012
Lisa made the original valuation visit & was very clear about the sales strategy. She took time to explain the way marketing of the property would take place,very patiently to myself & my aunt. The process of taking photos & providing clear good quality sales details was easy to work with & produced good results.
Viewings were arranged efficiently & always accompanied by Lisa or one of the other staff. We were always given feed back after a viewing.
An open house day was arranged & 7 or 8 viewings took place in the space of an hour or so. The sale resulted from one of these viewings.
As the sale progressed we were kept informed of the progress of the sale through the sales co ordinator, Debbie Clay. I have bought & sold houses quite often over the past 30 years & would say this experience of selling through Ward & Partners in Gravesend is the best I have known!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 46