Feb 02,2013
Feb 02,2013
Absolutely terrible! Do not market your property with them! Prospective buyer who was constantly let down with viewings, fobbed off with excuses. Would hate to thing someone is paying them to sell their houses and the agent is not bothered about arranging viewings but its the truth. No response to complaint, rude and failed at their job in every level. Just wish people would stop listing thei houses with them as sole agents!
Respond to viewing requests Respond to written complaint Respond to my preferences and not with what suits the agent to show me Don\'t waste my time on properties nowhere near my criteria Don\'t send duplicate marketing texts and emails that I asked not to be sent Don\'t send out of date details of houses no longer available Don\'t promise you will call back and not bother Adopt a more professional and customer service focused attitude
Attached Files
By: jason
Feb 15, 2013
I am sorry to hear these comments. As Group Partner responsible for this area I would ask you to contact me at: jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk with contact details in order for me to investigate this matter in detail. Many thanks.
By: jason