Jan 19,2013
Jan 19,2013
Very helpful during the viewing process - even found and recommended the property that we ended up purchasing. However as soon as we bought the property and dealt with the after sales team (of one person) we were really disappointed with the (lack of) service. When trying to arrange the final points of sale - moving in dates/key exchange etc we left several messages asking for information and our calls were never returned. Therefore moving day was a complete disaster as the selllers were still in the house long after we expected them to be because Ward had not coordinated the move nor contacted either party. I would not use again.
Returned our phone calls and spoken to us.
By: jason
Feb 15, 2013
I am sorry to hear these comments. As Group Partner responsible for this area I would ask you to contact me at: jason.bunning@wardandpartners.co.uk with contact details in order for me to investigate this matter in detail. Many thanks.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 46