Jul 20,2012
Jul 20,2012
My list of complaints about this branch of Ward & Partners was extensive, it included:

Not returning phone calls or e-mails

Supplying me with the wrong information regarding progress of the chain

Taking photos of the house that were so poor, I had to take them myself

Failing to display the Energy Certificate in their advertisements

To their credit, a Director did accept there had been errors and poor service from the staff at the Ramsgate branch, furthermore they did compensate me, but on the basis I did not report the matter to the property Ombudsman.
By: JB/WardandPartners
Aug 03, 2012
Customer service is very important to Ward and Partners and it is disappointing but thankfully unusual that a valued client feels dissatisfied with any aspect of the high level of service we provide.
Where certain calls were not returned I would like to convey our apologies. I have read through our comprehensive sales records and believe that where incorrect information had been passed to you it was as a result of a miscommunication from a third party in the chain which was rectified the following day; regrettably property transactions are seldom problem free and we are somewhat reliant on the correct information being provided to us in the first instance.
I understand you declined to take the option of commissioning professional photography therefore we took photographs of your property which upon inspection were too dark. Consequently, the branch called you to arrange an appointment for new photographs to be taken. Having initially agreed to this request, you subsequently called the office to advise us that you could not accommodate another visit at that time and that you would take the new photographs yourself. Standard of photography is incredibly important which is why we arranged to re-take some of the shots that did not meet our high standard and would have done so if we had been permitted.
With regard to the Energy Certificate, our records demonstrate numerous occasions where we had requested it be sent by the agent that you had previously instructed to sell your property. Despite several assurances this was not forthcoming. I appreciate your frustrations but I trust you will appreciate that the delay was entirely due to their prevarication and failure to respond rather than any failure or negligence on the part of our staff.
I hope you feel that our client liaison department investigated this matter fully and fairly, further demonstrating our commitment to exceptionally high standards.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 46, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 46