Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
Absolutely terrible. I have been a tenant with four companies previously and not had any problems, but they are awful. They rented us a house for 900pca which after 2 weeks started showing huge damp problems that the landlord had obviously slapped some magnolia paint over and they would do nothing about it. They told us to open our windows! Thank you executive let\'s for that stellar piece of advice, never would have thought of that. I had to throw away about 10 pairs of shoes and half of my wardrobe as it either had black spots or was growing green fur. After executive let\'s refused to do anything they admitted their job was to keep the landlord happy, not the tenant.!!! Could not believe it. When my son is third chest infection in 6 months we decided to movey tried to keep half our deposit for carpet cleaning (which were the same as when we moved in) and for marks on a door which was an original 1950s door and had also not been made by us.
To conclude, executive let\'s are to be avoided at all costs.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Executive Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Executive Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Executive Lets Office 1