May 11,2013
May 11,2013
I would like to say how disgusted I was with the service of Executive Lets on 13 th March 2013.
I had arranged to view a property for let in Bickleigh at 11.30 on 13th March 2013. I travelled 300 miles to meet their agent at the house and arrived in plenty of time. At 11.40 when nobody had turned up I rang their office to see what time somebody was turning up, only to be told that that property had been let the day before. Nobody had bothered to contact me to tell me this and as you can imagine I was very annoyed as I had just travelled 300 miles and cost £70 in fuel for absolutely nothing. I was told that it must have been removed from the diary by mistake and that is why nobody rang me.
I went down to their office to speak to the manager and was informed that it was not possible as she was too busy, but if I waited 15 minutes she would be available. I waited 25 minutes to speak to her and when the staff from the front office went to see where she was, she sent a message back saying she was still to busy to see me. She was hiding in the back because she did not want to face me after what had happened. I was told I could email or write in to complain but guess who I had to send it too. I thought that I might have received a phone call from her to apologise for what had happened but how wrong I was.
They could of done something as they did absolutely nothing

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Executive Lets Office 1! To leave a new review of Executive Lets Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Executive Lets Office 1