Jul 16,2012
Jul 16,2012
I had registered with Wards some time ago regarding a property to purchase. Owing to a protracted sale, I was unable to effect a simultanoues sale and purchase and by the time I had exchanged contracts on my house the temporary accommodation I had been promised at the outset was no longer available and I had to find somewhere to rent within a very short space of time. Even though they had nothing suitable on their books (I have an animal) Debbie Perkins went online and searched for possibilities.

Understanding that I had to concentrate on finding a rental property, she removed my search details from her database and kept a hard copy file to which she agreed she would add likely properties and hold on to them until I was ready once more to search for a purchase. I was subsequently able to secure one of the rental properties she found online.

I call this true customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 26