Nov 01,2013
By: 'Sar123'
Nov 01,2013
Sold my home with ward and partners after a split with my husband. I was kept updated by Abbie David and nick thru out the process and made it a whole lot easier. Mel done most of the viewings and always made me feel comfortable and at ease and would always know the names of the viewers that were coming and was always enthusiastic. Would like to thank the whole ward and partners team at rochester for all there hard work and effort in helping me move forwards with my life!
By: Sam Dalton
Nov 16, 2013
Thank you for lovely feedback regarding our team at Rochester. I am so pleased they looked after you and made the process much easier. To know we achieved this means alot. We wish you all the best for the future, kind regards, sam dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

Ward & Partners