Apr 30,2013
Apr 30,2013
We first entered the rochester branch to enquire about properties and were made to feel welcome from the minute we entered the branch. David has been consistently helpful, informative and approachable, especially when compared to some of the other estate agents who we approached and I would not hesitate to use ward and partners again.
By: Sam Dalton
Jun 16, 2013
Sparky! Thank you for your great feedback regarding David at our Rochester. I am so pleased we made you feel welcome, I know David, our Branch Manger will be particularly delighted he was able to make you feel at ease. Thank you for saying you would use Ward & Partners again, and I hope we have the opportunity of looking after you or one of your friends again soon.
Kind regards
Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 26