Aug 17,2012
Aug 17,2012
We were looking for property in Rochester as we were moving us and our two small children from Bromley. This has been a process which has proved time consuming, exhausting and, to be honest, a little bit scary. We dealt with many different agents during our search and Abbie at Ward and Partners was head and shoulders above the rest. Nothing was too much trouble. On a couple of occasions I had to come through alone as my husband couldn\'t get time off work, Abbie shuttled me around in her own car and made me feel really at ease. Although the property we ended up falling in love with was being sold though a different agent it was Abbie who secured our custom for their mortgage advisor with whom we are in the process of setting up our mortgage in order to complete the sale. Many, many agents phoned and tried to get me to go with their mortgage advisors and, to be honest, I had become quite annoyed by the constant battle for my custom. Abbie, however, managed to be persuasive without annoying or cajoling me. I simply found her very convincing and ended up saying yes, despite the fact that her mortgage advisor is 40 minutes drive from our current house! That\'s what I call a good sales technique, usually I can see through all the \'sales crap\' but she is genuine and really believes in the products she is selling. Now we are moving to Rochester we really hope to bump into Abbie again sometime. If we do we will buy her a \'thank you\' drink in the Coopers, where she was kind enough to drop us off after a long days viewings one time and which is now our favourite pub.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 26