Feb 20,2013
Feb 20,2013
I mainly dealt with Abbie and David throughout the sale of my property although I was kept updated by Laura and Debbie on occasions. It wasn\'t an easy sale - David is the typical salesman but is actually quite endering and pleasant to chat to - and he found me excellent buyers at the 11th hour! Viewing weren\'t high in number but that is more due to outside influences however I had regular and detailed updates and feedback from Wards - something I had never had in this high quality before from an estate agent and I\'ve sold a few houses. Very impressed! David was able to deal with some tricky negotiation between myself and the buyers with ease and causing the minimum of problems. Abbie was an absolute delight whenever I contacted her and she always followed up quickly on any requests I had. I would highly recommend using Wards to sell your property - they will get the highest but realistic price in this difficult market and will keep you informed throughout. Very good sales experience! Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26! To leave a new review of Ward & Partners Office 26, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ward & Partners Office 26