Oct 28,2013
By: 'Paul Lis'
Oct 28,2013
Just want to say big THANK YOU to David Jueno for his professional, customer focused service, and selfless help, not only with the sell with my property but with helping me finding short let property when I desperately need it. I am beginning to build my property portfolio and thanks to David Jueno and Laura Warner I will turn to Ward&Partners for my future Purchases and sales.

Many Thanks

Paul Lis
By: Sam Dalton
Nov 16, 2013
Dear Paul, Thank you for your great feedback regarding Laura, our Sales Co-Ordinator and David our Branch manager at Rochester. They will be really delighted to hear they have been able to help. Good luck and hopefully we can help add some more to your growing portfolio! Kind regards Sam Dalton, Group Partner, Ward & Partners

Ward & Partners