Jun 20,2012
By: 'Katarina - Happy tenant to be!!'
Jun 20,2012
I have unfortunately had many dealings with estate agents in the docklands area and have constantly had bad experiences. I am happy to say that Anthony Antoniou from Alex Neil Docklands branch has totally restored my faith in estate agents! He has been extremely helpful from day 1 and has always been so accommodating. He took all my requirements on board and showed me a property on the 1st day and ticked all the boxes and then some!! I\'ll be moving into the new property very soon and although I hope i don\'t have to move for many MANY years to come, if I ever need to find another place, I will ONLY deal with Alex Neil. Can\'t recommend them more :) If anyone is looking for a place, please ask for Anthony...he\'s friendly, he listens and he doesn\'t wait your time!
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 25, 2013
Thank you for the kind words. I am pleased you had such a good experience. David Hatch. Director

Alex Neil Estate Agents