Jun 08,2012
Jun 08,2012
I had previous dealings with two agencies who rented my flat for me and they were not as professional as Streets Ahead. With Streets Ahead I now have a great tenant who looks after my flat and if anything arises, the agency contact me immediately and offer solutions rather than problems. They really manage the property well which is great as I live in another country and cannot do much from here. In particular I have found communication from Janice Smith at Streets Ahead very helpful indeed. She is extremely professional in dealing with my property and so far has provided a great property management service and represented Streets Ahead very well. I\'m extremely happy with the service provided.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch