Jun 07,2012
Jun 07,2012
I bought a 2 bedroom property in wheat sheaf close in the late 90's and lived there happily for a number of years. I was then relocated abroad for work and decided to use the agent I bought it through to rent out as they offered me a very low fee because I had been a previous customer. On paper this was my best option and the quote they gave me for the rental price of the property was too good to ignore.

In hindsight this was an error as the property had been on the market for a month and the deadline of me leaving was fast approaching. I spoke to a work colleague and he recommended me to speak to Anthony Antoniou in Alex Neil as he had recently helped him secure a 2 bed property in the area. Anthony came round and gave me a very honest valuation which was lower than the original valuation that the other agent had provided and he brought comparable evidence of similar properties that he had rented in the area at that price.

Within 4 days of the property being on the market he had found me a tenant at the asking price who remained in the property for two years. Since then I have only used Alex Neil and continue to use Alex Neil to rent and manage my property. I trust Anthony and his team in property management to take care of my property and to give me sound and honest advice rather than what I want to hear. I highly recommend Alex Neil and their service as it has been second to none.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf! To leave a new review of Alex Neil Canary Wharf, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil Canary Wharf